Friday, September 17, 2010

Club Dead by Charlene Harris


Sookie, Sam, Bill, Eric, Pam, and Bubba are back again. They face more maysteries, skeletosns from the past. They meet new vampries and werewolves. The vampires are from Mississippi this time instead of Dallas. Much of the area described is very familiar to this southern. You get Franklin Mott, Talbot, Russell Eddington (the king), Betty Joe, and Lorena. Aclide and Janice are Haerveaux and Debbie, they are from Lousinia and Mississippi, they are weres. Only Janice is human.

I have to say the endi is not what I was expecting. Since I also watch TrueBlood.

Again, I feel they picked the right actors to play the rolles. They truly do resemble the images in my imagination of what a book character would look like in in real life. The story plot is similar but different forks in the road per say.

Read, read, read what's it gonna hurt? Next book Dead to the World.

No comments: