Thursday, September 30, 2010

Owls Owls and more Owls

Seriously, I never thought I would witness the owls in the desert. The guy from wild at heart said that they are here.
This morning leaving from a work out. I had unplugged. Then I heard the most beautiful gorgeous and peaceful event.

Owls having a conversation and singing to each other. The funniest thing was the owl I spotted on the roof of the building following my direction of movement. I knew his mate must be near because they follow where they are at.

It was the best way to start the morning out. Plus, fall cool temperatures and a starry sky. OMG, I can't tell you what a fullfilling moment that was.

I encourage everyone to unplug for awhile in the wee hours of the morning or night. Experience something so precious that it is a scared moment in time.

No comments: