Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday...we're making a list

checkin it twice got add and minus gifts until christmas night.


This is your last chance to get the Toys in the Attic kit at www.songbirdavenue.com for the month of November 2009. They also added some quick page kits, and cards for you to buy. All proceedes go to the Toys for Tots organization. A totally cool cause to support.


..come and look at this...

today clean off my computer work spot
redo page 2 of my BIG thing I did for songbird avenue
(one of my kids deleted one of my slides, love my kid learning software but stay off mine)
mop with my homemade all purpose cleaner that smells like nutmeg, all spice, cinnamon, and I haven't even baked since the night before Thanksgiving.
Maybe just maybe finish the christmas pictures from last year and make christmas dvds for family.
laundry (hang up, put in drawers, and collect and put in the laundry area)

Brr..did I forget to mention I went on strike yesterday. Oh, yeah the blogs do reflect that. Even my van is spotless, God help any of my children that don't clean up after themselves.

Here's the pub ad inspiration from yesterday..

No comments: