Monday, August 18, 2008

Inspired by Goodnight Moon Kit



This kit was inspired by my childhood fanasty and other childrens' wishes to have a room like the goodnight moon room. So, I put together this little kit by either handdrawing images similar to what was in the goodnight moon book or using basic shapes for all those children that to this day still say "Goodnight Moon".

A great big Thank You to Margaret Ann Wise Brown for writing the story so many years ago. You have brought generations lots of warm fuzzy goodnights every night.

Let's try this 4 share link again. It didn't work the other day.

http://www.4shared.com/file/59494646/1ce36271/Inspired_by_Goodnight_Moon.html

5 comments:

Heather T. said...

You need to use real html for your tags, not the stuff you use on the message boards. replace your [url=][/url] tags with {a href="name of website here"}website{/a} but replace the curly brackets {} with greater/lesser signs <> ...

mean mom productions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mean mom productions said...

for some reason heather the comments are now not showing up..ugh..I changed the link back to html though this weekend html was not working either.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

mean mom productions said...

okay I put in the hmtl language no link shows up and I can't find it in the mgs..so I posted the link again..I'm so frustrated ..

I even tried the add a link it put it into html...go figure..ao I put the link in the mgs guys. Ss it worked last week as html..