Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thank you card kit


This thank you card kit was inspired by the cake themes at my family's birthday parties this past weekend. One is polly pocket inspired and the other is ladybug inspired. I hope this is useful for other people.

Everything was handdrawn in paint. Remember to change the background to transparency when layering these. Basic paint does not have that feature.

For some strange reason my link to for shared is not a direct path. I have tried everything to get it to work. So, either copy and paste it to the web browswer or email me. I will email you the link. I am sssssooooo ssssooorrrryyy..

Please leave comments after downloading.

[url/http://www.4shared.com/file/59291722/ad9178f6/Thank_You_Card_2008.html][thank you card kit 2008/url]

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).