Saturday, August 9, 2008



This was inspired by a note sheet that was sent home for my children from meet the teacher day and by one of the names I heard there. Yes, Hoppe is the name I heard. I asked twice to make sure I was correctly saying it. I like the frog but not the entire note sheet. So, to make something special not just for my own family but to help other families. I sketched my own version of what I wanted in basic paint.

So, Hoppe First Day of School to all kiddos starting this week or in the next month.

Remember with my downloads you will need to change the background to transparency because basic paint does not have a way to make it transparent.

http://www.4shared.com/file/58455421/c6205ea/Hoppe_First_Day_of_School.html

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).