Sunday, September 28, 2008

Learning new software

Okay so I finally got new software for my graphic design and digital scrapbooking. I am a little frustrated because the only way you can get any answers is by logging in the message board for the product. They have the board set up nice in all but they leave out a section called for newbies and you basic set up questions. Yes, they have tutorial section but it does not have a specific thread for basic set up questions like what is the setting for 12 x 12 digital scrapbooking applicaiton. I found one thread to size for a 4 x 6 card its over two years old and the tutorial link is no longer good.

I found somebody that downlaod the beginners instructions/manual but guess what I could not find it any where on the message board the website for downloadable instructions. You'd think they would automatically give that for those that are moving up from the basic to the complicated learning curve. I guess they forget that there are some folks lower down on the learning curve that need simplier instructions for getting started.

Not sure if I like this or not ...

No comments: