Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The nerve of

the guy who insulted my friend in a business meeting yesterday. You know who you are and you know you were out of line. I would highly suggested that you apologized to my friend in front of everyone that was there. To look at a mom who had a baby a few months ago and accuse her of being obeses was just plain "d" nasty, inpolite, and quit rude. You must have forgotten your manners that your mama brought you up with because if she heard what you said she would raise up from the grave and slap you.

Everyone knows you don't tell someone even indirectly that they are fat or obese. Where was you brain dude? Apparently, you don't have a good one because you were quit ugly yesterday. Where is the sensitivity that you are suppose approach certain subjects like obesity with? Apparently lost at sea because you certainly did hold your tongue or find better words to use.

Since, my friend has better sensibility, manners, and eqitte than you I will speak up for her to you. You have no right to say what you did...I expect to hear an apology really soon. Trust me I will know if you have apologized.

To my friend, know that you are loved by many, honored by all, and you are my friend most of all...

I hope you have a better day today...{{hugs}}

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hang in there, Robbie!! We love you and know you are the better person. I am so sorry that someone was so hurtful to you. Do do not deserve to be talked to that way. No one does. You WILL reach your goal weight. You CAN do it. We'll help you.
HUGS~angelbaby

Leeza898 said...

Robbie,
Do not let this one ignorant guy put you down. It hurts, I know... but DO NOT EVER GIVE UP and let him win. We're all here for you.

Grace

Heather said...

Stupid men.
You're so much better than he'll ever be. Hang it there.

clg0513 said...

ummm....were there other people present? I think I would be reporting is sorry A$$ to HR.