Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Monday on a Tuesday

Okay, this feels like a Monday instead of Tuesday. I went to go to sleep last night and couldn't breath. I can't tell if its a cold, allergies, or a combination of both. Its making me feel like crap.

The kids in my class were wild children today. Almost asked them if they ate pure sugar for breakfast but I knew they hadn't. Hopefully it will be easier tomorrow due to the fact they are back on schedule.

Now, for the infamous homework time with my kids including both us giving each other those will battle is fixing to take place. Though currently they both are sitting down doing their stuff without much fuss.

Thank Goodnesssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Did I forget to mention that DH is running later thanks to work. Yeah its definitely a Monday on a Tuesday.

Anyone else having a Monday on a Tuesday? Post your day in the comments. Join in some stress relieve.

No comments: