Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Follow Up Visit

good morning! Its not really a good morning for me. I went back to the doctor as told by the office staff yesterday. Then they proceeded to tell me that I wasn't even suppose to be there until Wednesday at 1 pm. i'm like okay this isn't my fault the information you gave me was to come back today. So, they worked me in with another doctor in the group. I told everybody that I just wanted a shot to clear my sinuses repeatedly. Did they listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! they sent me home with more nasal spray that I detest taking anyways, I can't take because it makes me throw up and have burning sensations. Then they sent me home with an inhaler which I did not need to begin with.

I told my dh about the whole kit and kaboodle. He said didn't sound like they listened this time. He said try the nasal spray just in case it works. Guess what???? I almost went to the freaking hospital because of the nasal spray. Yes, that is correct everyone the hospital. Luckily dh knew how to handle the situation right off the bat. So, I didn't go to the hospital. Needless, to say, I will not returning this clinic ever again. I will just deal with this annoying congestion until my appointment a doctor I know has an openning in about a week and half. Even dh is a bit upset with the faucility considereing I said from the start what I knew worked for me.

No comments: