Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ketchup Kisses



This kit was inspired by an incident with a student, kethup covered mouth, and a pair of khaki colored capris at lunch time. The student got up to throw their plate away in the process gave a hug to me but left a ketchup kiss behind. Most teachers would have gotten upset but I made a joke of it saying I am definitely loved and admired. I had just received ketchup kisses. Even my director thought I had lost my mind. Nope...just had to view the situation with open eyes and an open heart.

Okay this kit was created before I downloaded paint.net to start playing around with. So, you may still have to change the background on emblishments and word art to transparencies. Hopefully, here on out you won't have to but we will all see.

Ketchup Kisses (2).zip

No comments: