Friday, October 17, 2008

Nap? What Nap?

Okay, the medicine finally started to work. I finally started to breath without tightness and whezing. So, I declared a rest/nap time for the entire clan. Usually when I am sick they go lay down and are fine.

Did that happen today? NoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! They whined and kicked got off their beds. I finally made them lay down in the bed with me thinking that if they were close to me they would go sleep. Nope, not ta not happening. So, after two hours of continuous whining, complaining, kicking the head board, rolling off the bed etc, and texting dad about no prizes due to bad behavior. I tried letting them rub my back or brush my hair. Did that settle them down? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

so, I finally gave up. They are having a drink and will be cleaning the areas they messed up. No joke!

So, upset its not funny! :(

No comments: