Saturday, March 27, 2010

Light the Night ..more album pages

I just loved the idea of having a circle to celebrate 8 months. It is such a wonderful time, scooting, crawling, pulling up. I think the sun represents it wonderful.
Oh, I gave space for 9 pictures because at nine months their personalities just show through every picture. Plus, a small area for journaling.


I know why black, white, and grey for the 10 months. Well, they say a variety of color schemes for kids are wonderful. I always did like the Goodnight Moon series when they used the color scheme to represent resting or sleeping.
The 11th month mark...oh my. Its the month before the 1st year mark. One big picture or journal area and one small picture area or journaling take your pick.



I wanted something grand to represent the 12 month mark. Something outside the box of cutiness. Something to say, my baby made it. I thing the color scheme, swirls, flowers, and bling letters work well for it.



Credits for kit, Light the Night baby kit march 2010 www.songbirdavenue.com
Psst did you know that their birthday/anniversy is coming up in a couple of months. Yup, get ready..for a celebration.




No comments: