Monday, March 22, 2010

MOnday..a return to our regularly scheduled lives

yes, spring break is offically over for us in this house. Everyone including my husband goes back to their regularly scheduled lives as of 6 am mst. Yes, folks that means homework, scout meetings, soccer practices, and general planned choas moments. No more laying around in our jammies til noon or partying like it was 1999.

Today is volunteer at the school, come home cook the meat sauce for spaghetti, email my Dh the remander of the grocery list for kids school lunches, clean up the kitchen, put away the laundry, continue looking for assignments for ct, send resume in for a job, and most of all love my kids whole heartedly..

Did you just ask me what surprise, I'm working on? Seriously, readers you should know by know that I don't even give spoilers when it comes to that. You will just have to wait and see what I have up my sleeves of m.e.a.n. m.o.m.iness.

No comments: