Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recycled altered projects..

liquid medicine boxes for a pencil/pen caddy. It now has labels. Library book spot made out a minute rice box..
Flashcards made out of tea bag box. I took the lid off.


This is an old cracker box. I cut it in half altered it now it holds what you see.

This an old case of coke cola. I had to rebuild the side because DH threw out that pull away side. It can be re-adhered with mod podge. What do you think? It now holds my kids color books. One of two. I have a few more I am altering..




I have to chats to tell you about. I have one at two peas in a bucket at 12 noon pst. I have one at bitten by books at 10 am cst. I will miss most of this one. I might be able to jump in for a few minutes.



2 comments:

Suz said...

Very creative

Heather T. said...

Cool useful items you made pretty! Sure hope the sickies get better soon...