Monday, December 14, 2009

december 14

This very rare photo of me was taken yesterday. I had to ask my DH to take one of me by myself for my mom. Hi mom!! Merry Christmas. Its an updated picture. Love you!! Here is today's page of the day. I hope you like. I have been able to keep up with my album even with family in town. I just haven't added pictures yet. I can get them from my later. The journaling has been.
Here are some cool over the knee socks. I found some really cool ones at Target this week. They look like they were laced up the side and tied in a bow. OMG they totally rocked. I down loaded these images from the net because I forgot to take a picture while at target.





Here are your pub ads for inspiration for your daily pages. I hope you like them. There should be five for you to choose from.






























I have some resturant reviews on the healthy blog. http://leanmeanbeings.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Wow, what a beautiful tree!