Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29

I have been up since about 3 am. I decided since I couldn't sleep I would try getting photos of our tree ornaments that Dh's grandmother made. They are so pretty. i would love to make a little 4 x 6 album for each of the grandchildren to have for scandvanger hunts at christmas. I figured out how to get our point and shot camera to get the shot. The kicker is I need a freakin' tripod to get a few of the shots unblurry. No way that will happen any time soon.


I have been busy with the new kit from songbird avenue. It should be released Jan 1st for all to see. I just need to make an album for January 2010. Having premade pages ahead time really saved me time and energy.

Here is today's page. I hope you like it. We are in the final stretch of having lots of pub ads daily. I like this one..
This one is awesome. Its so clean and easy to read.


Another clean one.


Jeep Ads right now are awesome..





I really like the way the photos are framed and layered here.







2 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Cool LO - I love the idea of doing these ahead of time, then you can focus on the pictures... very cool!

angelica jackson said...

that was a good idea! blog is looking good, girl!