Wednesday, December 23, 2009

december 23rd

My DH managed to turn my birthday around a little. He wasn't happy that I had a melt down on my birthday. He had a long talk with my kids about their behavor. The told me that we were going to go through a drive thru for dinner because his work didn't allow him off in time to a sit down resturant. Since, we are going ot a hockey game Saturday. he said that or another time during the week we would go for my birthday dinner.

Here are some more signs from our trip that are very funny. have a good laugh..














Here is the december 23 page. I hope you like it.




Pub ads.. running out of time for deep comments clean lines and lots of space for journaling.







I love the use of circles and lots of journaling..






I love this for some strange reason..







I love the stack formation..










collage frame is awesome..












1 comment:

ellen s. said...

OH THOSE signs are too funny!