Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27th

Here is December 27th. I think I was running out of steam on this layout. Though the basic layout design was orginally a card. I thought that a two pager with at least nine photos and lots of journaling would be wonderful for those with lots to journal about.

I saw this mini ad. I could help but show it. It was wonderful with 5 pictures and plenty of journaling.

I love the blending used on this layout.



Just very clean presenation..





another example of a two pager.




Very creativie with the golf balls.






Love the layered pictures.






Only to pictures but very clean.







Another clean presentation..









I had to post this. The True Blood article. One of our favorite shows to watch together. Plus they did an excellent job of presenting the layout.












No comments: