Thursday, January 14, 2010

Friday today is my last day to get ready

Today is my last day to make sure that sheets are changed, laundry is started, bathrooms are cleaned, and floors are mopped. Our friend should be here either tonight or first thing in the morning.

Dh's leg is still soar but he won't go to the doctor. So, I don't have much sympathy for him until we know sprain, sprain with hair line fracture, or just bruised up because he is so old he makes a vampire look young.

I had a few minutes of tranquility. If it had not been for the fact that I needed to get my kids then I would have taken a nap outside. Well, okay here is the deal. We have a neighbor who lets their cat outside. On the occassion the cat will wonder into our yard. Generally, seeking something to drink and eat. So, since we don't own a cat the only thing I have for the cat is milk or the tuna can for it to eat out of. The cat apparently doesn't get much attention as its shy for people touching it. I sat down after speaking gently to it. The cat jumped up on my coffee table. Well, I gently said that wasn't allowed. It was allowed to be in my lap. I gently picked it up. It lay in my lap and let me pet it. Geez, it was so relaxing. The cat must have enjoyed it too. The pur was low and gentle. Unfornuately, my time was no long enough. I should have gotten its picture. The beautiful green eyes looked like spring time grass.

1 comment:

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

That cat sounds sweet!!=)

I hope DH feels better amd gets himself to a doctor!!