Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sneak Peak at Heart for Haiti 4

Here are some fews of the pattern paper in this kit.

Here are some views of the elements in the kit.









Here are the individual designers and what they designed.




























































































Well, my house went to bed at 8 pm last night. No joke, on a Friday night of course. We were all tired. I have been up and down since about 4 am. I decide at 5:45 am that it was time to get up before my tossing and turning woke the rest of the sleeping beings in the bed.
Its so nice, the quiet, the calm, the tranquility.
Warning**I will be reviewing another book in the next couple of days. It will be both good and a bad review.














1 comment:

Kim Faucher said...

very pretty colors in those kits... love the subtle blends!
Glad you all got caught up with sleep ;)