Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guilty Pleasure Giveway

Since, I can't sleep should go ahead and post this before my trip on Friday. I got a paper back book copy of this book at my local library. When I am done reading it, I will be giving it away.
The rules are listed below for the contest.. It's open to US and Canada residents only.
1. leave a comment for one entry.

2. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling my so

3. Post this on your blog, facebook, twitter, etc post comment with link on my blog a seperate entry for each please

4.Post on a message on a message board, post comment with link here

5. Got a website, post a link here showing where you posted this your website

6. Grab my button for the giveway...it will be posted to the left..having trouble getting the button, email..leave comment with link to where you posted the button..

contest ends, August 27,2010 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be announced over labor weekend...

2 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Very cool giveaway!!!=) I am a follower!!

http://twitter.com/lll808/status/19846592750

Sidebar: http://lll808.blogspot.com/


This series is highly recommended but I have yet to start it.

lllinthe808[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I am a new follower. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com