Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wal-Mart Savings Alert

Okay, I really haven't like wal-mart in the last year. Their prices haven't been that competive and I haven't saved that much money.

Today, however, was a refreshing change. I was in their to get water, and thread to finish sewing projects.

I discovered they are putting out their school supplies already. yes, already. What a savings!
Composition notebooks $0.25 per book
spiral notebooks $0.15 per book
colored pencils $0.70 per box
colored folders w/pockets $0.15 per folder

Needless, to say I should only spend about $75.00 on two children this year. What a refreshing change!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love buying school supplies! No really, the time right before school starts up is one of my favorite times of the year. Sad I know.


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven