Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Party Vinue decided...

Can I get an Amen from the choir please? I really need it. After five weeks of debt, yes, its sorta like the presidental debts at times when it comes to deciding to hold the kiddos double birthday party. Did I hear a what what from you? Yes, I did say, a double birthday party. My kids are born with 10 days of each other but two years apart, so, instead of the choas and stress of having two seperate parties within 10 days of each other, we just do one big bang per say.

Where did we decide to throw the party?

Peter Piper Pizza its like Chuck E. Cheese but smaller scale. Plus, for the money they provide everything but the cakes and happy bags. WE can handle that...kids are particular abou their cakes anyways.

Now, the families only have *cough & wheeze** four days to tell us if they are coming or not. I know its not party polite rules but tell that to my DH who is the one that took so long to decide.

So, in a mad dash to make sure that the arrangements were made correctly, and to pick up invitation because there is not enough time to print out the ones the kids and I created using the new song bird kit due out September 1st. Yes, that's me sniffling and holding back tears that we could not use them. I know so petty of me right..;)

Now to finish all these hand made happy bags and loot to go with it.

Oh, now I have your attention. YOu want pictures..you'll have to wait and see what they look like at the http://beautifulswagstore.blogspot.com next week. I know I am such a freakin' tease.

No comments: