Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Songbird Avenue Layouts

This is my best friend back in the south and her daughter. She and I have been friends for almos 10 years. so, when I get a chance to scrap photos for her I do.

I used quick page 8 that I designed using the just write kit from Songbird Avenue to document her time with her daughter.
This my friend Angie's middle daughter. She's a gem and very quiet too. So, when the kiddo got cougar of the quarter, well, I just had to do somethng classy for her. I used quickpage 9 I designed. I also had to change some fo the colors to make it work with the color scheme. Go Ju-Ju!!
Here is my friend Angie. A student herself. I am so proud of her and her husband for allowing her to go back to school and achieve her goal of getting a degree. She is in medical school currently. So, its pretty tough for her right now. Go angie go!



Quick page 9

Quick page 8




quick page 7



If you like any of hte quick pages, you can contact Songbird Avenue, they will set it up in the store for purchase.






No comments: