Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sunday Clarity

**the content of original message has been detailed. This is the only acceptable part for viewing********************************************************************

I decided that from now on I won’t whine, I won’t cry, and I won’t let him get to me. Who wants to be around a grump any ways? I will try to refrain from using my blog as an outlet other than for creativeness. It won’t be easy but I will try to bring the light forward and pass it on. Maybe, then others can find their way back to the path that are suppose to take in life.

1 comment:

SmartandSassy said...

I haven't been able to post in a while but I am thinking of you. Your husband doesn't want to bother to talk to you because he knows that he can't control you and anyone with OCD needs to be in control.

I read a book a long time ago called the Perfectionist Predicament. It helped me a lot to get a grip on my own issues and helped me to let go quite a bit. Maybe you can find it in the library or a used book source online.

I am going to email you directly later this week, but not from my google mail because I lost the password. I have things to share that are too deep for the web.

Hang in there! Don't cave in just go about your life and side step his tantrums.