Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jen Markatis Kits

This is Jen Markatis Simply Beautiful Kit.
I made a Valentine card for my husband for Valentine's Day.
Hopefully, I can get it printed off without him knowing.This is her This Year Kit and Bit of Pretty combined together.
I made this an 8 x 10 picture.
I used a photo of the sky I had taken earlier on in 2009 as my focal point.
I acutally had to do a lot of research for the creed and poem via googling runner's creed and runner's prayer. BTW, they are two seperate things.

Our Uncle, who I use to get to run with was very touched.
He had no idea that I had been working on something.
He even asked what I had been up too.
I said nothing really. I didn't want to ruin the surprise.
Do you like what you see?
Well, you can find her kits at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ under digital kits.
It was a pleasure working with her kits. They hit the right spot.
I still have one more kit to use from my try out for her ct call.
Its for my February 2010 album.

No comments: