Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No School Wednesday

Technically suppose to be a half day but the school district converted to a no school day for teacher workshops. No biggie.

Interesting txt mgs between my oldest and me..
oldest: sends a pig and knock knock wink
me: sends a kiss and you are so funny message
oldest: just having a patie in the house **partie
me: your party in the house, yeah I know
oldest: hagh ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahh
i really mean it
me: keep the music down (note its 6 am in our house some of our neighbors maybe sleeping)
oldest: i don't have any music just kidding, I don't even have a party
me: come get some muffins before your sister eats them all..

next them feet come tearing down the hall into the kitchen and the screaming starts at younger silbing about not eating all the muffins...etc..

creativity and healthy wise I am directly you to my healthy blog for valentine ideas..
http://leanmeanbeings.blogspot.com

No comments: