Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton


This was like a good alcoholic drink for those of you that drink. You know its good but then the alcohol hits your system. You feel really good. Its filled with twists and turns that I had no idea coming. That's what I get for starting at the beginning of the series instead of the start like in a race.
You want a spoiler a small tid bit...originally Anita didn't want to be Jean-Claude's human servant..if you want to see what length's so goes to get out of it then go...read the book yourself. OMG..its great.

2 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I have always wanted to read this series but there are too many for me to catch up!! You are really making want to read this!!

mean mom productions said...

Hey chase did you see my post about hula dancers?