Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FAbric from a friend

The yellow and green fabric is standard cotton that you would use to make dresses and stuff.

The stuff below is what they use in nusery bedding. Its extremely soft to the touch and comfortable for baby.

The quilt pattern is perfect for a pillow case dress.



My oldest picked out the dog for a pillow case and maybe a matching blanket. I don't think there is enought for both.




So the multiple fabrice with animals above is the one that I have cut for double sides receiving blanket/burp clothe/ and changing table barrier.










I love the bold patterns for the fabric. I think babies so be proud and loud. Maybe the saying is backwards.






The alphabet fabric is also part of the double sided project I mentioned earlier.








Totally loving the purple!










These two are classic hospital receiving blankets patterns.

















i love this. if not then nightgown for myself !!!













totally love the bright read polka dots...talk about exciting..













Another funky colored one..






No comments: