Friday, December 19, 2008

Never be afraid to ....

try new things out.

so, I am super proud of myself. After I got DH to activate the DVD/slide show software. I played around with it until I made the slide show of scrapbook pages with accompanying background music to fit what it was about. It took less than 30 minutes to learn the software. An hour to burn cds for family for Christmas that includes getting one child down asleep, another one in a separate bed in tears with her father, and a niece in bed with her parent. Not to mention in that time frame trips to the bathroom, the last "sip" of water, and don't forget the manhunt for the missing stuffed animal.

My mil is super proud to because my DH announced to the family that he wasn't helping with this "technical" project. It was all mine. Guess what hon? You might be creating a software tech without realizing it. You might be creating a monster....or your equal. Can you hear the spooky Jaws music playing now...

No comments: