Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a terrific evening



Well, first my NHL coyotes beat the Dallas's NHL stars 5 to 3. The coyotes took a beating physically and penalty wise. The Dallas Stars should have about half of our penalties called on us. One penalty should have not been called because the other teams goalie accidentally tripped our player. All I have to say, that was a good hockey game. Now, my DH will be happy that our team won.

I got two layouts done tonight. The one above is the creative tree topper DH came up with for this years Christmas tree. Credits to the digital designers at two peas in a bucket; Cherie Mask for her Be Merry Kit and Meredith Frenwich for her Twinkle Sprinkle kit in the $4.00 section. Both layouts used their products. The other one is in my gallery.

My kitchen is some what presentable finally. Now, only if my children would clean up their mess in the living room that would be a grand thing.

No comments: