Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

Is this week. I only have two things plus a small gift certificate to give the teacher thanks to some of the other parents. Ugh, now I don't know what to get her for a gift certificate. The other parents that are not participating in the other stuff haven't sent anything to help out.

I'm not gonna lie that I am a bit peaved about what the other parents pulled. Yet, its their call. It just makes me look bad even though, what I had planned everyone could full participate in it but now the other parents who aren't doing anything won't even help on this.

Okay so I am whining again.

My plan is to hang the birthday banner this afternoon. Decorate her cake this morning with everything eatible that can be put on it.
Deliver cake tomorrow before school. Have daughter give her teacher what she made her.
Work on other gifts for Friday.

No comments: