Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 105 countdown

Stayed up way to late last night. Between planning lesson plans for three months, my digichat, and my dh calling and iming. I am beat. I am giving my kids a break from immediate home tonight. I have to go get a run in. So, they will play while I run on the tred mill.

The house hunting is time consuming and yet heart renching. Not sure what we are going to do. We found a place with good prices. Its 10 miles outside of the center of our town. Its been so nice to have everything close by. I do wish that one of the homes near us would open up at the right price. Every time we find a right price a bank and agent tries to get a biding war going on a property. GReedy is what I have to say.

Ugh...

Got to run. We all have to get ready.

No comments: