Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday...what a day ahead

Here's a layout I did for a weekly challenge for two peas. I already had the kit started but haven't released it.
Okay this is our day...

regular class schedule for the kids then a 30 min break for lunch. They have a placement test to see if they will both advance to the next level for there class. Then a birthday party for one child. Finally hockey game..which I pray the coyotes win tonight. We really need some positivity for the team.

I got a run in this morning. Thank goodness.

Don't forget to check this website out..

http://www.thescrapreview.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the heart logo/stamp that you have sprinkled throughout your blog. that is way cool.

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your little friend. May you find peace and comfort in the memories, and my your heart begin to heal as you surround yourself with those you love.