Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coyotes vs Stars game






It was awesome. My team the coyotes held off the stars until the double over time. We had to leave the game at the start of over time. Kiddos were ready to leave. We got to hear that coyotoes won it with two goals on the radio.

Another cool thing was that my youngest kiddo and I were on the tv there at the game. My youngest kiddo has been trying to get on the game monitor since we started going to the games occassionally. She was rocking out to welcome to the jungle. I was more excited about it than she was. Simply for the joy of her wish coming true.

Posted pictures are from the cell phone camera. Then when DH copies the digital pictures of warm up I will post those too.

If you were at the game. If you think you saw me, then leave me a comment. If you are right I may reward you at the end of two weeks!

No comments: