Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from my Creative Independent ...


child.

As I was making over three gallons of gatorade for the next few days. Hopefully will last until Monday night. Knowing my clan, I will probably be making some more Sunday night. Okay, back to this morning.

My youngest wants to help make the gatorade. I can't let my child beccause it involves boiling hot water. Boiling hot water plus, my kid equals burn center. So, no go. Prevention is the key for no doctor or trauma visits. I tell my child no go find something to do. Well, my child empties the soap container from their bathroom fills it with water, grabs the water colors, her coloring books, and finds something to do. When I discover this, I simply explain that we don't use the soap container but a cup.

Situation is promotely corrected and we are all happy. Yes, there will be a scrapbook page coming I promise.

No comments: