Monday, January 5, 2009

Day off from Work but is it really a day off from work?

I have a day off from work due to us having a stomach virus the youngest is doing better but still having a few problems. I have to clean, do laundry, scan stuff into jpegs, and try to do digital scrapbooking. Not to mention do the wii fit and wii cheer with my kids today.

So, I ask you is it really a day off from work or just another form of work. Exactly another form of work! Who ever hollered it. Sorry still no million dollar prize here. I still have a some change probably buried in the cushions of the vechile I drive.

So, my vision of a day off from work is getting a relaxing massage, getting a manicure and pedicure, sipping my favorite drink,and then having peace in my home. Can you take yourself there in your mind of your ultimate relaxing moment. I know will be doing it all day while tackling the house from sick people.

No comments: