Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 16 Tuesday Tweet Tweet



Okay last night, I started the mini album class that you do a mini album a week. I am doing it digital because I don't really do traditional anymore. I hope that they accept my entry. I need to do a few layouts on an ex-student of mine.

Today is morning class for the kids, then a break, then dentist appointment for the oldest, the rest of our evening will be basically dealing with the kids in and out of awake and sleep mode, and inlaws will have youngest one.

Home inspection went well. No problems. We are just waiting for the loan officer to offically say the loan has gone through. So, we have started looking at furniture for the kids room. We will have to go ahead and order it because they major sale today.

At least today is a little easy to for traveling.

Oh, our tummies are in revolt. We have eatten out way too much. The food is delicious and rich, however, we normally don't eat that much type of food. Tonight we are back to basics!

No comments: