Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Catch up on our News

If you missed the press confrence, then the bank finally notified us we have financing for our home we have put the offer in on. We have exactly over one week and 5 days before closing. A week after that actual movers coming in and moving stuff. Then his parents are driving out to help us hang pictures and get one more couch, bedroom suites for the kids, and an office desk. Don't get me wrong, I love my in laws, however, they are retired and a limited income. I feel that they spend entirely too much money on the family. I love when i have help but not at the expense of them going into debt. Does that make a whole lot of cents to you(corny joke, I know)?

My youngest has to have a scope done on July 13th to see why the stomach is not settling down so much and is always in pain.

I am have a special nuclear imaging done to see why my gallbladder is acting up and how it is functioning on top of all this.

Today, Sam's club and wal-mart day. I wanted to do it yesterday afternoon but ran out of time with two doctor's appointment, late lunch with DH, and oh did I forget to mention the extra blood test etc..geez. No, wonder I couldn't get my butt out of the bed at 5:30 am in the morning for a run when its cool.

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

All the tests don't sound much fun....I hope that the results will all come back good.

Congrats on your home. :)