Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 8 Friday anticipation**Updated**

I had my ultrasound yesterday. I nearly threw up over the ultrasound tech as they took pictures of my belly in the areas of pain I have. Needless, to say the tech confirmed without saying much that they found something. Not adhessions but something else. Needless to say, I will be on the phone today trying to get the results of the scan. Am I worried..yup. Am i showing it? Nope. Do I think its something serious...don't know until I hear what the doctor says.

Today get the house clean, laundry (mt. laundry as I like to call it), confirm cake decorating time at a local store for father's day, scrapbook for a challenge, chat time at noon, finish scrapbooking for an ex-friend.

Chicken catch a tory is for dinner. I figured I would start the weeked off right for hubby. Oh don't forget swimming.

Just got off the phone with the doctor. They are thinking its my gallbladder that is acting up or revolting at this point. Whatever it is I want it to stop. I go back in this coming friday for follow up tests.

No comments: