Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 18 Freaky Friday

Wow is all I have to say about last night and early this morning. I won't go into the details because needless to say it might make this blog not suitable to read with little ones around. I saw a wonderful side of my DH last night. One I haven't seen in a few years. I don't know if its because we have started cooking from stratch again, praying strict blessings over the food, the new house, or if he has started his wii active 30 day challenge. WOWerizers!!! I like it. I hope this change stays for awhile.

We had a long discussion about the house and furniture shopping last night. Needless to say, I am going to be doing a lot of window shopping unless we order from JC Penny. Who is having a hugh sale right now on kids bedroom suites.

He feels there is more to do on cleaning. I have to say, he can do it. I am bushed out from everthing I have done already this week.

Well, things are looking brighter.

No comments: