Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 19 Thursday Tootle Doo





My Dh can't seem to understand why I love getting up early for a run. I will be emailing him these pictures for him to see.

I woke up way before my alarm went off this morning. To pick tint coming through the blinds giving the room an essences of romance. So, I peeled back the blinds every so slightly as to not be blinded by the light ( I know it sounds like the song lyrics but its so true). Expect instead of blinding light the sky was full of pinks, purples, oranges, and yellow hues. The clouds looked like a painting by Leonard de vince. It was so beautiful, so peaceful, and so centering. I wish everyone could rise early to see the sun rise and fall whither you leave by mountain ranges or on a plateau. Its a glorious sight to just stop and take in.

Today to do's list:
take kids to their summer class
finish cleaning the aparmtnet
finish the laundry
scrapbook a few pages
noontime chat with a new designer at two peas in a bucket
clean vechiles before the inlaws get heree

No comments: