Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 4 Moving and packing

well yesterday was a wasted day for packing, and cleaning.

DH tried to do something nice for our kiddo who got the proceedure done yesterday. To said kiddo to a local grocery store to get a hot dinner. It was fried chicken, macroni and cheese with rolls. Normally, good but last tonight everyone but myself got food poisoning from it. They all had naseau and diaherria. Needless to say, it made him feel like a complete worst dad of the year.

Today is 8 am chat for me. The withdrawal appointment from school. Pack up movies and video games. Clean kitchen. I am trying my best to get dh out of the bed to go pack his vechile down with boxes. You'd think I was trying to wake a statue of stone.

If you have read my post from yesterday afternoon...you might want too. its sounds like one of the cartoons from the 90's. You'll know which one...when you start reading it.

No comments: