Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Migrane

This is my kitchen. Do you see how tall the top of cabinets are .I like the center piece but the one to side of it..just doesn't work for me. I will be looking for some more tall stuff.
This is the entry way decorations so far. We had all this in our old house in Mississippi. It looks great here. The other side is just a blank wall so far..haven't found anything for yet.

This is the back part of the wall in the formal living area for visiting with adults. We had all this in our old house in Mississippi on a mantle with a fireplace. The chandler is coming down and a ceiling fan is going up in its place.


This is what we spent money on bedside the kids bedroom furniture. Its very comfortable and relaxing..
We are missing a television but that will come in time.
Today I have a migrane. Today i feel like a sinus infections is coming one hard and strong. Today it looks like rain and feels like rain. Though it rained last night really lightly.


6 comments:

~~jan crowley said...

sorry about the migraine! they're never any fun! love the photos of your house! :)

Sheri said...

Beautiful house pics! It must feel so nice to finally be moved in :)

Gennifer said...

I love seeing all the pictures, too. Are you all unpacked?

Jess said...

Wow what great pics! Love that leather couch!

Heather T. said...

Wow, what a month you've had! Your new house looks wonderful, and I can really appreciate wanting to do your own kitchen. We have wood cabinets too--what do you plan on using to clean yours? We don't have the drying out problem you do, however--plenty of moisture to share over this way!

mean mom productions said...

Best thing to use on wood, is bee wax sticks and lemon oil mixed together. Yet, I can't find bee wax sticks here in my area.

I currently use swifter spray but have a bunch of different wood stuff that is left over from my old house I will start using to make sure the cabinets don't dry out.