Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday clown Textured Ribbon Kit



Birthday Clown Kit Textured Ribbon Elements.zip

Here are the coordinating ribbons for this kit. It went alot faster than previously planned. so, here they are just for you. Thank you for your lovely comments on the paper pack below, released last week. I hope you like these. I used one of the ribbons and recolored to use in a layout in my gallery called Turtle by Sierra. It went not only with this kit but the other layout nicely.

Let me know what you think. I just love how this kit line is turning out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sheila said...

Thanks so much for the ribbon kit. I love it! Sometimes that is all a layout needs is just one strip of something special. Thanks for sharing.

Sheila said...

PS: It is beautiful in Mississippi today! I updated my blog: http://NannasNiche3.blogspot.com. I had to make some changes. I was having trouble with a slideshow, so I just added the number 3 to the end of my original blog. Come over and visit me.