Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 49 Thursday throtle (sp)?

Okay today everyone returns to a normal schedule. My kids back in school. I volunteer in a room and eat lunch with one. After school classes are back.

I finished my paper pack last night for my next freebie. i will be working on getting up for download in the next three days. I hope you like it. It was inspired by a another two peas in a bucket user looking for birthday clown stuff a specific one but I pulled together some cool papers with those colors.

To do list:

Starbucks-need a pick me up
School-drop off and volunteer
home-change clothes finish vaccumming and doing laundry
excerise-run and play a new excerise video game..you'll just have to wait until next week for the review on the lean mean beings blog. You can scroll down for the address.
After school classes
dinner

No comments: