Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Game Day

In honor of us attending baseball webkins day, at the Diamondbacks. I want to tell all my public followers a big THANK YOU. For following my blog, even though its not the most popular or the most fancy nancy of blogs. I appreciate the time that you take in your day to read my blog. I really do appreciate it.

I love the pub ad challenge at two peas in a bucket. It can be very interesting when you are trying to do a lot of pictures at one time or just one single picture. I can tell you that the one from this past week was perfect for me.

So, I keep my eye open for ads now that catch my eye. Drum roll please....here is the one I wish I could figure out with my software to do.



If you are looking for some inspiration..its quote day on the lean mean beings blog.
http://leanmeanbeings.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooo i totally love deadliest catch and would love to play. unfortunately i only have iphoto and i really can't decide - pse6 or lightzone. sigh.