Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 50 Widow Wednesday

Today is widow wednesday. Not in the physical sense of dying but in the sense of my DH will be so busy with work we will not hear or see from him until tomorrow. He will come home but we will all be asleep when he does.

Okay, I have to vent. Remember when I told you that my DH said I talk to much. I bug his parents to much. So, since their visit haven't really called them or talked to them. Since, I bug too much. NOw, he is upset I didn't tell his mother that I was quitting my job. OH, what it matters about that but not all the other stuff. Grrrr....go make up your mind. First I communicate too much but now not enough. go put your head and a bucket until you decide what you want to do.

Okay, so far my oldest is showing no fever but we will see when she wakes up. If no fever all day then tomorrow back to school and other classes. I'll update this post with an updated to do list.

No comments: