Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Shuffle



So here is the layout I did for this weeks and very last pub ad challenge. I had fun using Crystal Wilkerson's kits doing this. I used her spring time kit which is a freebie at Two Peas in a Bucket, and her polka dot papers blog freebie. BTW, thanks for following my blog Crystal. I appreciate it.

I reached all my goals yesterd expect for doing to layouts. I only got one done. The one its really good. i am planning on posting a really cool ad I found for Deadlist Catch on Discovery channel and another one that I will definitely be scraplifting they way they laid out the photos and word art.

Today, get kiddos to finish homework and make up work from being out this week, saturday classes plus, their promotion test, then a visit with one of my youngest kids friends from kindergarten. We can't make her party, so, I told the mom we would stop by after our classes.

If you haven't checked out my lean mean beings healthy blog. Please do. I'd love your comments or suggestions.

http://leanmeanbeings.blogspot.com

Tomorrow is very busy..

1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

Great design on that layout, very cool!